- How do I access the conference wi-fi?
- How do I get there by DC Metro?
- What is the usual attire for the conference?
- What is the refund policy if I registered but can no longer attend?
- Can I just attend one day?
- How do I know if I’m registered?
- Do I have to pick and attend just one track?
- Can I speak at the conference?
- How can my company or organization be involved in the conference?
- I am a member of the press. Can I cover CampaignTech 2013?
- Which airports are nearby?
How do I access the conference wi-fi?
Please choose the CampaignTech wireless from your laptop or mobile device and enter the password “campaign.”
How do I get there by DC Metro?
The Washington Marriott is located approximately 7 minutes from the Foggy Bottom Metro (blue and orange lines).
1. Head west on I St NW toward 23rd St NW
2. Turn right onto 23rd St NW
3. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto New Hampshire Ave NW
4. Slight left onto 22nd St NW (Destination will be on the right)
What is the usual attire for the conference?
The dress for the conference is business casual.
What is the refund policy if I registered but can no longer attend?
A credit in the amount paid will be applied to a future Campaigns & Elections training seminar. Should the conference the attendee wants to attend be of greater value, the attendee will owe the difference to C&E.
Can I just attend one day?
We only offer a pass for the two-day period.
How do I know if I’m registered?
If you registered online, you should have received a confirmation email to the email address you provided. If you have any additional questions, please email Melissa Zinder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to pick and attend just one track?
No, you may choose the sessions that most interest you. We have tracks to help you determine the sessions that may be of interest, but you are not obligated to attend one track only.
Can I speak at the conference?
The conference agenda is crafted through a series of discussions with conference advisors and the community. We’re always looking for new ideas. However, we can’t fit every great idea into the conference each year. To submit your panel ideas click here.
How can my company or organization be involved in the conference?
CampaignTech offers a variety of ways for companies and organizations to be involved in the conference as sponsors, media partners, and supporters. For more information about sponsorship, email Amy at email@example.com.
I am a member of the press. Can I cover CampaignTech 2013?
Yes! Please visit our Media Credentials form to request credentials. You will be notified within 5 days if credentials are granted.
Still have a question we haven’t answered? No problem - just ask!